Thursday, January 10, 2013

Intro and stuff

Hellooo? Anyone reading? Probably not right now, but hopefully I'll be able to gain at least a few readers. I'm not really sure what my goals and plans are for this blog. To be honest, I'm not even completely sure why I'm starting it. I've always thought blogging would be fun but I was never sure what I wanted to write about. I guess I've finally decided to give it a shot.

A little bit about me:
  • Name: Jessica
  • Age: 20
  • College student? Yes and I'm in my third year.
  • Major(s)? English and Public Relations
  • Employed: Yes
At this point, I suppose my reason for starting this blog is that I'm living in my own apartment for the first time and I've been having a lot of trouble getting it organized. It's...well, a hot mess. I've never been a particularly neat and tidy person and that's definitely showing in my inability to keep this small apartment clean. Oops! So I guess I started this blog to share the how-to's, tips and tricks of getting by on your own and to hopefully help anyone who will soon be or already is in the same position. Oh, and to get ideas and tips from other readers and other blogs along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment